Nude nail polish

Thursday, October 6, 2016

La Luna Vita Beauty Blog

I do not own that many nude nail polishes.  I always find it difficult to find the perfect shade for me. However, this is a tone that I've been going back to. It's "Runway Grey" by Maybelline's Colorshow. I think I even wrote about it last year. Although it's name is grey, the shade is rather brownish. And with two layers, you're good to go! When I'm doubting which color to wear, I either go with the classic red or with this one. They're both easy to match with everything.

Lifestyle blog La Luna Vita 
 
I did the small triangular detail on my ring finger nail with Maybelline's Colorshow in "Pedal to the metal". It's barely noticeable, but at least I tried. My nail art skills aren't that good. And obviously you can't forget the base coat!

So what's your favorite nude nail polish? 
 
Lifestyle blog La Luna Vita.

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.