Favorites

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

La Luna Vita Beauty Blog

Hello! So today I'll be sharing some of the beauty products I've been loving lately. Ever since I started breaking out I began searching for products that could help. I remembered how less is more, which is why was a bit meticulous with what I purchased. Thankfully, I found these two products that I've been using daily. They haven't dried or irritated my skin. The results were visible just a few days afterwards:
  • Eucerin Dermo Purifiyng Cleanser: It is fragrance free, which I found fantastic, since most products are overloaded with perfume ingredients. I use it in the morning and before going to bed. It's a soft cleanser, but it perfectly washes away residue and makeup. 
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo:  This cream contains benzoyl peroxide, it can be applied all over your face or on certain sections. I have been applying it on the areas that had more acne. It was noticeable the reduced size of pimples and redness. I've been using it every night after washing my face with the Eucerin Cleanser. 

Now the other two products are:
  • John Freida Beach Blonde Detangling Conditioner: Every since I started color treating my hair, it had been more prone to tangling. I found it quite annoying, not to mention it the breakage after every attempt at combing it. This conditioner does exactly that: it detangles. It's such a relief being able to brush my hair without any trouble. Not to mention, it leaves my hair shiny and soft. 
  • Olly Beauty Vitamins: I think it's important to intake vitamins, sometimes the food we eat daily doesn't always provide us with the nutrients we need. I started taking these several months ago, but totally forgot to write about it sooner. Along with the Beauty Vitamins, I've also been taking the Women's Multi-Vitamins. These have helped with my nails (they used to break often) and hair growth. Plus the gummies are tasty! 
That would be all for now! See you soon. 


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.