Recap & Farewell: 2016

Thursday, December 29, 2016

La Luna Vita Blog

Just like every year, I’m always amused at how fast time passes by. It’s crazy how days become weeks, weeks become months, and --months eventually turn into years. This year has been filled with good moments and surprises in all aspects of my life, both personally and professionally. I would have liked to write more posts, unfortunately I still have to some improvements to make with my time management. Speaking of which, I’ll give you a small hint on what January’s first post will be about: managing your time adequately without an agenda! ‘Cause who doesn’t like to live life on the edge? Just kidding! But I do hope you'll find that post helpful.

A big thank you to all the lovely visitors, you have been an inspiration for keeping up with this work. Any fellow blogger can confirm that although blogging can be fun, it requires times and effort, just like anything else in your life. I have a set of goals for the blog next year. Though it would be fantastic for La Luna Vita to grow as a brand, there is still a *very* long road ahead. However, with enough dedication I’m sure it will be achieved. We’ll see where 2017 takes us.

Happy Holidays! See you next year :)

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.