Starting off right

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

La Luna Vita Blog
What a better way to start off the year: a weekend at the beach with your loved one. I know I said in the previous post that I would begin January writing about time management. And I’m working on it *promise* but I thought I would first share some pictures of the small trip I took.

This summer has started off a bit gloomy. Unlike last year, when the sun and heat were becoming almost unbearable, this year has been partly cloudy with chilly nights. Which might I add, got me sick. But aside from that, I had a good time.

La Luna Vita Blog La Luna Vita Blog

I’ve seen so many memes referring to the whole “New Year, New Me” as a cliché, and how a calendar is just a human construct in the end. I won’t disagree, I’ve always had the mentality that you can start any goal at any given day. Why wait ‘til Monday, next month, or next year when you can do it today!? However, I must admit that the beginning of each year inspires us to reflect upon our actions of the year before that. It helps us identify which were our strengths and weaknesses and how make some improvements.

La Luna Vita Blog



P.S. Also, I've recently started reading Persuasion by Jane Austen. This is the second book I read from this great author. I'm only on chapter three, can't wait to finish it!

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.