Unboxing: Photojojo

Tuesday, January 17, 2017


La Luna Vita Blog

Hi there! So last month I made my first order ever on Phojojo. In case you haven’t heard of it, it’s an online store that sells photography gear, both for you camera and phone. On this occasion, I bought two products:
  • Wide/Macro lens for iPhone 6s 
  • Lens cap holder

Photojojo offers international shippings. The shipping rate depends on your country, and according to their website, international orders take between 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. I’m not sure if it was because of the holidays, but my products got here 5 weeks later. I know it was barely an additional week, but during those days of delay, I couldn’t help but to think that something had gone wrong. Just when I was ready to write them an email, my order arrived!
Now let’s jump to the most important part: the products. I was so pleased to finally have a lens for my phone. The application is super quick and easy. Just one side note: the magnetic rings that go on your phone have enough glue to hold the lens, but they’re also easily removed. So when taking off the lens, shift it to a side instead of an upwards motion. Otherwise, the ring might come off.

What appealed to me the most was that two lenses came in one. Just twist the wide lens off and you’re left with the macro lens. Here are some sample photos:

La Luna Vita Blog  La Luna Vita Blog

Lastly, the reason I purchased a lens cap holder is because I own a Canon Rebel T3i, which does not come with a leash for the cap. I’ve never lost it or anything, but while taking pictures, it’s always been a bit uncomfortable not knowing where to place it. When I saw this on their site, I knew I needed it right away.

P.S. Don’t forget about the little fella that comes as a gift. I thought it was a funny detail. Rawrr! ‘Til next time!

La Luna Vita Blog

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.