Hair Mask: Coconut + Olive Oil

Sunday, January 29, 2017


Hi there! So I've been applying hair masks more often lately. My goal is to fully recover my curls. My hair has suffered transformations over the years. Although I haven't straighten it permanently since 2014, these past few months my curls began to loose shape. I guess it might be the hair dye that's affecting it's texture. Anyhow, I want my hair back to normal, so what better way than hydrating it with natural ingredients? 

This hair hair mask is really simple to make and the results are amazing! All you will need is: 
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
  • 1 tablespoon of honey
  • 1 teaspoon of olive oil
  • 1 egg
Mix it up and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Afterwards, shampoo and condition as usual. Trust me, you will immediately feel and see the different as soon as you step out of the shower.

That would be all for now, 'til next time!


Follow

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.