Favorites

Thursday, June 8, 2017

La Luna Vita Lifestyle Blog

Hello! I haven't done a favorites post in a while. Today I will be sharing some of the things I've been loving. First, let's begin with the hair products:
  • GNC Women's Biotin Shampoo: I couldn't find a link to the exact product, this one on Amazon was the closest one (I guess it's only the packaging that has changed). I started using this shampoo by accident, I had ran out of my own and my mom was using this one so I borrowed it. Thank goodness I did, because it is by far the best drugstore shampoo. My hair has been falling noticeably less since I started using it and it does not cause dryness. 
  • John Freida Frizz Ease Conditioner: Back in December I talked about John Freida's Beach Blonde conditioner which worked amazing during the first few uses. Afterwards, I noticed it was one of those conditioners that in order to work well, you can't use it too often, otherwise it won't have the same effect. So that's why I decided to try the Dream Curls conditioner. This one hydrates quite well and I use it every other day. I still have a bit left of the Beach Blonde conditioner, but I use it every other week just to add some extra moisture. 

la luna vita lifestyle blog
  • Maybelline's Lash Sensational: As mentioned in my daily makeup routine post, I don't wear mascara regularly. However, this one might be the exception. First off, it's washable, and while most beauty bloggers prefer the waterproof version, I on the other hand consider it to be too rough for my eyelashes, causing them to fall. This washable version still lasts pretty long, it's not like you're going to wear it to go dance under the rain (but I won't judge if you do). What I loved the most about it was the wand, the tight bristles equals zero lumps. 

la luna vita blog
  • Dior's Poison Girl perfume: I've been looking for a statement scent and I think I finally found it. While I still love Miss Dior, I prefer wearing it on special occasions. Poison Girl, on the other hand, has a softer aroma, making it ideal for everyday use. The one I currently have is the sample version I received for free while making some purchases for Mother's Day. I can't wait to buy the regular size one. I must add that, even though Dior fragrances are on the pricier side, I think it's worth the investment. All of their perfumes last long and all you need is a dab. 
  • Last but not least, can we discuss Lana Del Rey's latest singles? Both Lust for Life and Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind have been playing non stop on my phone. In my opinion, it had been a while since she released music that was so catchy. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed some of her songs from the Ultraviolence and Honeymoon albums, but I felt as if something was missing. Now, whatever that things was, she definitely has it back. Can't wait for the Lust for Life album release!

That'd be all for now. 'Til next time!

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.