Beauty Favorites

Sunday, February 12, 2017


Hi there! Today I will be sharing some of the beauty products I've been loving lately. Let's start off with the Estée Lauder Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator. I know it's a rather expensive product, it wasn't even mine actually. It was my mom's but since she never used it, she gave it to me instead. It covers up dark circles in a subtle way, unlike other illuminators that are too obvious and have a cakey effect. Not to mention, the tip is cool. So even though I don't apply the illuminator everyday, I like to leave the tip resting under my eyes for a few seconds. It reduces puffiness immediately. 



Another product I've been obsessed with is Oriflame's Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree. It is meant for oily skin. Since my skin is a mix of both --some areas are dry while others are oily-- I apply it only on the oily areas each night. The difference is quite noticeable. Every morning I wake up to a less greasy face. Plus, unlike the previous product, this one has a really affordable price. 

A nail polish color I've been using frequently is Revlon in the color Vixen. It's similar to a wine color, the perfect shade between red and purple. Lastly, I purchased this set of brushes a while back, but I recently gave them a try. They are by the brand EcoTools, although I couldn't find the same exact product, you can check out their website. The brushes are soft, cute and most importantly, eco friendly.

That would be all for today, 'til next time!


Follow

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.