Haul: The Body Shop

Sunday, February 26, 2017


Hi there! I’m a big fan of The Body Shop store, although there isn’t one here in Peru. Thankfully my aunt who recently went to Spain was able to bring me these products. They’re only three, two of them which I have already used in the past. What I like the most about this brand that that it is cruelty free, something hard to find in my country.

Now, moving on to the products. First we have the Moringa Hand Cream. Besides keeping the hands moisturized, drying fast and not leaving a sticky sensation, can we talk about the scent? The first time I ever walked into The Body Shop was back in 2014, when I went on a trip to Europe. The section of body creams had the usual ingredients: coconut, strawberry, aloe vera, etc. When I spotted the word “Moringa” it caught me eye, so I tried it and let me tell you: it’s the BEST scent ever. Floral and subtly sweet, a bit hard to describe it without using positive adjectives.




Another product I absolutely recommend is the Argan Oil Spray for body and hair. Yes, it’s a two in one product, which is what I love the most. I normally apply the oil on my hair before going to bed. It smoothes the frizz over night, waking up to soft and manageable curls. What’s left on the palm of my hands, I just spread it over my arms and legs. Plus, it has a pleasant smell as well.


Finally, this is the first time I ever try their Matte Lip Liquid. I chose the color Windsor Rose 032. On their website, the rest of the colors seem to be too strong for my liking. However, once you apply it, it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be, so I kinda regret not going for a darker shade. As for the durability, it lasts for several hours, it won’t stain napkins once dried --but it still doesn’t beat Kylie’s matte lipstick. The positive side is that it keeps your lips moisturized, unlike Kylie’s that does make the lips dry after a couple of uses (at least in my case, which is why I only use Kylie’s matte lipstick once in awhile).

That would be all for now. I hope that sometime in the near future The Body Shop does open a store here in Lima, everytime I visit their website there are so many products that I wish to purchase. 'Til next time!

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.